Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Fix
Dr. Kathleen Fix, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fix is affiliated with UAB (University of Alabama) Hospital, Uab Highlands and Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Fix has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kathleen Fix is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Maria Acosta-Lara
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi7
Dr. Rudolph Harrison
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi20
Dr. Brigitta Brott
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi29