Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Fournier
Dr. Kathleen Fournier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Belleville, IL, with another office in Mount Vernon, IL. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fournier is affiliated with Good Samaritan Regional Health Center, St Elizabeth Hospital and Memorial Hospital. Dr. Fournier has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Fournier has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kathleen Fournier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belleville, IL.