A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Fulgenzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Fulgenzi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fulgenzi
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fulgenzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Fulgenzi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulgenzi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Fulgenzi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Marie Fulgenzi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Fulgenzi practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Fulgenzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Fulgenzi practices Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Primary Care Doctors.