A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Fulgenzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Fulgenzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Fulgenzi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulgenzi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Fulgenzi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Marie Fulgenzi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Fulgenzi practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Fulgenzi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Fulgenzi practices Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Family Physicians.