A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Funk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Funk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Funk, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Funk graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Funk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Gail Berish Funk MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen G. Funk practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Funk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Funk practices Emergency Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA.
See Atlanta Emergency Physicians.