A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Gafarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gafarian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gafarian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Gafarian, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gafarian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gafarian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Mountain View
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St. John's St. Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen T Gafarian MD is a female Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen T. Gafarian practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Gafarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Gafarian practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Radiologists.