A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Galatro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Galatro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galatro
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Galatro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Galatro graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Galatro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Helen Galatro DO is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen H. Galatro practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Galatro has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Galatro practices Cardiology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Cardiologists.