A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Galatro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Galatro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Galatro graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Galatro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Helen Galatro DO is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen H. Galatro practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Galatro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Galatro practices Cardiology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Cardiologists.