A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Gallaher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Gallaher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Gallaher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallaher graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gallaher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Gallaher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Gallaher practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Gallaher has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Gallaher practices Family Medicine near Villa Park, CA.
See Villa Park Family Physicians.