Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Gallaher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Gallaher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallaher
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gallaher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Gallaher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallaher graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gallaher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Gallaher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Gallaher practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Gallaher has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Gallaher practices Family Medicine near Villa Park, CA.
See Villa Park Family Physicians.