Family Physicians
17871 Santiago Blvd
Ste 206
Villa Park, CA 92861
714-974-1362
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
 |  Thanks Dr. G  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

Dr. Gallaher listens intently and takes good notes. She offers good suggestions, options and advice for treating symptoms and conditions, and will refer to a specialist when necessary. She treats my whole family.

|  Caring doctor that I would receommend  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

I have been into this office several times over the last few years. I have been seen twice by Dr. Gallaher and once by the other physician in the office, Dr. Warner. Both appear to be extremely competent, very caring and I would recommend this small practice for anyone's Primary Healthcare Physician's choice.

|  patient  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

Dr. Gallaher is an incredible physician!!! I not only trust her with my own health, but that of my family members and close personal friends.

|  Good- unless she doesn't like you.  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

I feel that Dr. Gallher just didn't care for me. To be fair, once I was able to get an appointment and was able to see the Dr., I was able to get a referral to see who I needed. I was referred to someone once that was uncessary (Specialist asked me why she referred me to him) and to one place I didn't care for, but on the whole referrals were thoughtful. However, she seemed to have some sort of issue with me even though I am a quiet person and never argued or did anything that would explain her feelings towards me. She would cut me off and seemed annoyed with me. Once, she was writing an Rx and I asked what it was for (a legitimate question, I would think) and she was reluctanct to answer and seemed irriated that I had asked. She complained to me about her office staff and implied that the other Dr there (Dr. Warner, who is very nice) was not competent. The wait time in the office is horrible and she scolds her office staff for not managing her time in front of patients. Her office staff are all very nice but seem afraid of her. They almost cower before knocking on the door to speak to her. Not really a good sign. Honestly, the more I went to the office the more *I* became scared until I was having anxiety issues waiting to see her. I don't really like going to the Dr. anymore because I'm afraid I will be looked down on like this again. I really don't feel like I did anything to bring on her perception of me. I think she has been doing this for too long and needs to consider cutting back or retiring. I know she has a lot of good reviews and can see how she would be nice to some people in her demographic but please consider the possibility that she may be not so nice to you (even if you consider yourself to be a quiet and considerate patient).

|  Outstanding Physician  |  show details
by C. Krstich on Mar 18th, 2010

I can't say enough "good" about Dr. Gallaher. She listens, does not rush you, is thorough, and very knowledgeable. I have recommended her to my family members who are absolutely thrilled with her service. Would highly recommend her to anyone. Doctors like her are rare and hard to find.

|  Gallaher Kathleen Md is professional and caring  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 5th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Gallaher for many years. Her staff is extremely professional and friendly. I love the reminder phone calls as I...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Awesome  |  show details
by F.James on Sep 28th, 2009

Best MD I've ever had. Caring and informative. Thank goodness for doctors like Dr Gallaher and her staff.She diagnosed a problem with my wife that other MDs had missed.