Dr. Kathleen Gallentine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Gallentine?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Gallentine?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2017

Very helpful

She was able to diagnose me right away and make recommendations that took my concerns into account. Therapy and medication was the right combination for me.

February 17th, 2017

Highly satisfied with the treatment I have been receiving.

January 21st, 2016

Very thorough

Dr. Gallentine takes the time to understand what's really going on. She is very thorough during my appointments and she is extremely professional. Dr. Gallentine was also able to recommend a therapist to me and it was an excellent fit.

March 26th, 2015

I have been treating bipolar disorder for over 20 years. Dr G is the first doctor to make me feel like I have a healthcare team. She is unflinching when it comes to helping me see ways the illness affects my life and finding creative solutions to lessen this impact. Don't make an appointment unless you really want to get better

February 13th, 2015

Don't See Her

Condescending and Negative. Doesn't take Insurance. Worst Ever

January 15th, 2014

I've been to many doctors over the years and Dr. Gallentine is the first to really dig deep and figure out things no one has been able to. I trust her and am so lucky I was able to find her.

December 19th, 2013

Review by a Current patient

Dr. Gallentine is professional, knowledgeable, and helpful during my treatments. She listens, guides and treats with a direct yet compassionate touch. She is attentive and very reliable. I am extremely thankful that I found her and have her as my Doctor.

October 3rd, 2013

Great Doctor!

Dr. Gallentine is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. She has helped me tremendously and I would recommend her to anyone I know.

September 25th, 2013

Dr. Gallentine is absolutely wonderful and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. She always makes me feel extremely comfortable and she never comes across as judgmental, cold or clinical. On the contrary, she is very warm and open and I feel very secure speaking with her about very difficult issues. She explains herself quite clearly and is very easy to talk to.I literally have no complaints.

August 19th, 2013

Wonderful doctor!

Dr. Gallentine, one of the few psychiatrists who still combine talk therapy with meds, is excellent: extremely smart in her field, experienced in dealing with patients, excellent at sizing up the patient and what's going on, and also compassionate and caring at the appropriate time. She has helped me a lot, and I continue to see her quarterly. Highly recommended! Also, the office is very easy to deal with, they are very responsive, and everything is well run.

June 27th, 2013

Truly Cares and helps

I've been having Panic Disorder, Anxiety and Depression for at least 10 years. I've seen many doctors and Dr. Gallentine is the first one, I really can trust; not only because she is very knowledgable and experienced but also she is truly caring and honest. When I am talking to her, she is 100% with me, following everything I say very well. She even makes me laugh. She helped me tremendously over the past 6 months I would recommend Dr. Gallentine to anyone who is tired of the other doctors who do not listen well and see their patients as business only.

June 26th, 2013

Thanks Doc!!!

I would highly recommend Dr. Gallentine if you are encountering some really bad depression. Life really handed me some lemons a couple of years ago and I was getting to the point where I didn't know what to do next or if I could do anything to enjoy life. Dr. Gallentine helped me see that I had a lot left in me and though I do from time to time run into roadblocks I find ways around them now and do what I can to enjoy life as much as I can with my family and to not let the depression control my life. She helped provide me with the tools to help turn those lemons into lemonade. Thanks ever so much doc for helping me find the joy in living again!!