Overall Review

January 8th, 2015
Great doctor, office could be improved.
I loved Dr. Gargin, but I was not a fan of the office. The wait time was ridiculous and the nurse strangely put on weird music through pandora no their computer. I was trying to read while I waited (way too long) and that music was so awful I couldn't concentrate. Next time, I will beg them not to turn on that music. The computer was locked so I couldn't turn it off or even down. I'm still having nightmares about i! The building was old. The receptionist wasn't very friendly, but she did do her job promptly. Dr. Gargin was very friendly and helpful and wanted to answer all the questions I had. I even got a nice note in the mail a few days later. I would go back here, but probably won't enjoy the wait again.

November 5th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
I was very impressed with Dr. Gargin professional approach to patient care. She is very through and doesn't hurry her appointment with me regardless of the time. She made me feel very confident that I was in good hands. She was experienced nurse and I think that this is the reason why she has an excellent caring manner. I am fortunate to have found this very capable doctor when I moved to Florida from up-state New York two years ago.

October 25th, 2012
A level of care second to none...
I have been with her practice for a couple of years and have always appreciated the care I received. Recently I had a very serious condition which Dr Gargin accurately diagnosed and appropriately referred me to the ER for. Since getting out of the hospital I have been nothing less than astonished by her interest and care for my overall health. I am a healthcare provider as well and I can't say enough how rare she is to find in our current health care system. Thank you for everything Dr Gargin!

January 21st, 2012
As a specialty nurse warned me, Dr. Gargin is great at dealing with "ear infections and sniffles," but she's just not equipped to handle more serious illnesses, mostly because of her unwillingness to listen to the advice of better-trained specialists. She's pleasant enough and quite friendly, but unfortunately, a terrible listener. Also, be warned of her aggressive usage of antibiotics- with her limited knowledge, she can end up inadvertently causing harm when she means to heal. Absolutely not the person to entrust end-of-life care to, but probably a perfectly fine GP.

January 18th, 2012
One of the Best
Dr. Gargin is very nice and has been taking care of me and my two children. She never rushes you out the door. She genuinely cares for her patients. I have been going to Immediate Medical Care for the past 5 years. I found the doctors and medical staff to be nice and responsive to my needs. I really like Doctor Gargin she is knowledgeable and compassionate. She sure knows about weight loss, because she has personally lost 70 lbs. I recommend this place to every one.

January 17th, 2012
Office staff is VERY BAD -
Office staff sucks... Not professional at all. Not agressive. You have ask questions for them. Office does not follow up on appointments. Called three times to fill a prescription that I have to take on a daily basis and they do not care. They say the doctor needs to review it first. How many days to we need to review it. I waited two weeks and never got a phone call back.Looking to switch to another primary care doctor. Dr. Garing is nice but the office staff sucks..

August 14th, 2011
Professor (University)
I have known Dr. Gargin for many years. I am so impressed with her care and concern for my overall health, and this is why I recommend her highly. Her staff is very pleasant and courteous to me and with all interactions in the office.I have also recommended her highly to my family members and they too, have changed doctors to Dr. Gargin. She is great.

August 13th, 2011
Law Student
Dr. Gargin and Dr. Moosavi have a geat office and take exceptional care of the patient. The office staff is very accomodating and I can always be seen immediately if necessary. The best practice in town! Check out these wonderful doctos.

February 14th, 2011
Best Doctor in Jacksonville
Great beside manner and very empathetic and listens.

December 26th, 2010
She is an excellent and compassionate doctor. She truly takes her time to talk to you. She is a problem solver in every aspect of your health problems. I recommend her highly.