A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Goldstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Goldstein DO is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Goldstein practices Occupational Medicine near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Preventive Medicine Specialists.