Dr. Kathleen Goodman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Goodman?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Goodman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2016

Best doctor. Great listener. Ends up being a friend. I would highly recommend her. The reason it takes a while to get an appointment is she is that good. A lot of ladies go to her.

December 10th, 2015

This was my first appoint with Dr. Goodman. She is excellent, listening and, most importantly, understanding! I highly recommend her and will be back next year for my Annual Wellness Exam

April 17th, 2015

I'm giving 5 Star but wish I could give her a 10 Star. Dr. Goodman is an excellent gynecologist, keeps me in good health physical and mental--accommodating my financial needs due to no-medical-insurance after loosing employment. She CARES about my needs in a holistic way--concentrating on her specialty while she considers and values my other needs--mental and emotional in my particular case. I give my doctor a 10 **********

October 1st, 2014

Awesome doctor

I have been going to dr. goodman for 9 years. she takes her time with you she has great bedside manners and she educate you or your body. I highly recommend everyone to see her.

March 11th, 2013

great Dr

I think that Dr Goodman is an excellent Dr. she knows my history and she tells me what Is best. Only thing I did not like was the wait. I would refer her to all my friends which I did.

August 25th, 2011

Doctor is nice. Unfortunately, you will have to wait FOREVER. If you have a follow-up appointment, forget it. Office manager can be very judgmental...

September 25th, 2010

Having been a patient of Dr. Goodman's for many years now, I can honestly say that I feel fortunate to have such a competent and genuinely caring gyn doctor. She never fails to spend more than adequate time with my visits and has seen me through several issues. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a great gynecologist.

September 24th, 2010

Best personalized doctor in the world!!

She might be have a longer waiting room time, but it's due to the extra care and measure she takes with each individual patient. Very meticulous, conservative (medically) doctor who is extremely thorough and pleasant!!!

May 10th, 2010

She won't disappoint!!!!!

I'm 29 and had been going to the same male OB-GYN since i was 21. The same one as my mom. But then my mother's insurance changed and she had no choice but to change to another gynecologist. She found herself a female Nurse Practitioner that works alongside 2 gynecologists. One female, and one male. My insurance also changed so i was also forced to look for a new doctor. My mother's Nurse Practitioner wasnt covered by my insurance so i felt discouraged that i would have to settle for a so-so doctor. But, to my relief, I found Dr. Goodman on this site and i am SOOOOO glad!!! My mother and i have found that going to a female gynecologist is so much more personal than going to a male one. If you're looking for a gynecologist that is really going to care about you, I highly recommend Dr. Goodman. She is extremely professional as well as her staff. You dont have to sit in the waiting area for long if you get there on time. If you're on time, she'll be on time too. And the first thing she asks is if you have any questions or concerns. She is a complete sweetheart, very knowledgeable, and explains everything!! I feel fortunate to have found a doctor like her!! I never write reviews on restaurants, places, let alone doctors, but i felt compelled to since reading the reviews others had written on her geared me more towards choosing her. Perhaps this will aid somebody else looking for a new gynecologist. Honestly, doctors/people like her dont come around as often anymore.

March 23rd, 2010

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

She is a great doctor. Very pleasant and explains in detail. Takes time to answer all of your questions. Her office staff is very polite, always helpful and ease of appts. My teenage daughter likes her as well. I highly recommend her.

February 28th, 2010

My favorite doctor!!

Dr. Goodman has proved time and again that she is the most caring, responsible, responsive and knowledgeable Gynocologist that won can entrust in their care!I'm eternally grateful for her all she's done for me and especially in her prompt decision and action in delivering my premature daughter under duress circumstances!Rousseau!

February 8th, 2010

SHE IS GREAT! It is true that she is sometimes slow, but that is specifically because she really cares for her patients and give them the time they need. She wants to make sure you don't leave the office feeling like you left something out or forgot something.