Awesome doctor show details Awesome doctor
by latoya on Oct 1st, 2014

I have been going to dr. goodman for 9 years. she takes her time with you she has great bedside manners and she educate you or your body. I highly recommend everyone to see her.

great Dr show details great Dr
by Nicole on Mar 11th, 2013

I think that Dr Goodman is an excellent Dr. she knows my history and she tells me what Is best. Only thing I did not like was the wait. I would refer her to all my friends which I did.

Aug 25th, 2011

Doctor is nice. Unfortunately, you will have to wait FOREVER. If you have a follow-up appointment, forget it. Office manager can be very judgmental...

Apr 14th, 2011

The doctor and her staff are all bitches.

by Mrs. Catherine Messina on Sep 25th, 2010

Having been a patient of Dr. Goodman's for many years now, I can honestly say that I feel fortunate to have such a competent and genuinely caring gyn doctor. She never fails to spend more than adequate time with my visits and has seen me through several issues. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a great gynecologist.

Best personalized doctor in the world!! show details Best personalized doctor in the world!!
Sep 24th, 2010

She might be have a longer waiting room time, but it's due to the extra care and measure she takes with each individual patient. Very meticulous, conservative (medically) doctor who is extremely thorough and pleasant!!!

She won't disappoint!!!!! show details She won't disappoint!!!!!
by Rosa C. on May 10th, 2010

I'm 29 and had been going to the same male OB-GYN since i was 21. The same one as my mom. But then my mother's insurance changed and she had no choice but to change to another gynecologist. She found herself a female Nurse Practitioner that works alongside 2 gynecologists. One female, and one male. My insurance also changed so i was also forced to look for a new doctor. My mother's Nurse Practitioner wasnt covered by my insurance so i felt discouraged that i would have to settle for a so-so doctor. But, to my relief, I found Dr. Goodman on this site and i am SOOOOO glad!!! My mother and i have found that going to a female gynecologist is so much more personal than going to a male one. If you're looking for a gynecologist that is really going to care about you, I highly recommend Dr. Goodman. She is extremely professional as well as her staff. You dont have to sit in the waiting area for long if you get there on time. If you're on time, she'll be on time too. And the first thing she asks is if you have any questions or concerns. She is a complete sweetheart, very knowledgeable, and explains everything!! I feel fortunate to have found a doctor like her!! I never write reviews on restaurants, places, let alone doctors, but i felt compelled to since reading the reviews others had written on her geared me more towards choosing her. Perhaps this will aid somebody else looking for a new gynecologist. Honestly, doctors/people like her dont come around as often anymore.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR
by Maria on Mar 23rd, 2010

She is a great doctor. Very pleasant and explains in detail. Takes time to answer all of your questions. Her office staff is very polite, always helpful and ease of appts. My teenage daughter likes her as well. I highly recommend her.

My favorite doctor!! show details My favorite doctor!!
by Enigma on Feb 28th, 2010

Dr. Goodman has proved time and again that she is the most caring, responsible, responsive and knowledgeable Gynocologist that won can entrust in their care!I'm eternally grateful for her all she's done for me and especially in her prompt decision and action in delivering my premature daughter under duress circumstances!Rousseau!

by Elizabeth Warriner on Feb 8th, 2010

SHE IS GREAT! It is true that she is sometimes slow, but that is specifically because she really cares for her patients and give them the time they need. She wants to make sure you don't leave the office feeling like you left something out or forgot something.

Devoted, happy patient of 24 yrs.! show details Devoted, happy patient of 24 yrs.!
by Mrs. L.E.Heermance, Miami, FL on Jun 1st, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Goodman's for the past 24 yrs. She is an awesome, professional, knowledgeable & caring doctor. As long as she's practicing, I will continue to be her patient.