A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Goyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Goyne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goyne
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goyne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Goyne, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyne graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Goyne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
- East Tn Baptist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Anne Goyne MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Goyne practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Goyne has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Goyne practices Psychiatry near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Psychiatrists.