Dr. Kathleen Goyne Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Goyne?

Posted on August 9th, 2015

Dr. Goyne has been instrumental in helping me regulate my medication for ADD and Clinical Depression. I love her and she also suggested and recommended a counselor for me to see for behavioral counseling. I followed her recommendation and sought help from her referral and I have been very, very pleased with the results I have seen in myself. Dr. Goyne is patient and a good listener and a true professional!!!!

Posted on February 27th, 2015

I love her she is a great lister an work with you until it's right

Patient

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

The doctor was great. She listened to me and spent extra time with me when needed and explained the medication thoroughly.

This woman messed me up bad, did not LISTEN, had preconceptions (or something)

Posted on November 14th, 2012

This woman did a number on me - the kind of number only a person you 'let in' can do to you. I figured she was on my side, being a psychiatrist, but I quickly found out she didn't want me there at all, and certainly didn't want to hear about my problems. First, she did not LISTEN. She was going on about my parents divorce, but they never had a divorce, my dad died - as I had told her. I mean, wow.Despite not wanting medication, being the first thing I said, she sent me with a bag of the latest patented medication anyway. The medication is only marginally better than placebo in tests, and the mechanism of efficacy is unknown (read the drug info packet). When I tried to read this one little bit (in less than 30 seconds), she appeared to get upset and told me I could read that at home. I just figured I wanted to know what I was taking. Worst, she was extremely rude, making it clear she didn't want to see me, at least from my perception. I believe she developed preconceptions, not realizing the problem, not caring enough to listen. Or maybe I needed more than a few minutes to explain my life accurately. Who knows. I do know that thanks to this psychiatrist, I will PROBABLY NEVER voluntarily get the psychiatric help I need to deal with crushing financial stress and other problems. To me, and in my opinion, based on my experiences, this doctor, I believe, is more interested in pushing pharmco drugs, and that's whose side she is on. Your experiences may differ, but there is mine.

Posted on October 5th, 2010

This Doctor is judgmental and bias. She will not tell the patient what is expected of them.

Posted on December 25th, 2016