Dr. Kathleen Grandison MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 7th, 2011
Least caring Doctor I have ever encountered
Let me start out by saying I made my latest appointment with another doctor in the practice so that I would not have to see Dr. Grandison ever again. Unfortunately, she took it upon herself to take over the appointment without my permission. Kathleen Grandison is just one of those people who is just rotten from the inside out. I have seen multitudes of doctors most of my life due to complicated medical conditions, and Dr. Grandison was the absolute worst. She is clearly incompetent. The moment I tried to bring up any serious issues she would immediately speed walk out of the room. At one point she actually hid behind the receptionist, and when I looked at her bolted into an office and slammed the door. She called me later to check up about an appointment I had with a different doctor, than promptly hung up on me. When I tried to call her back she refused to speak to me and would only relay messages through her assistant. All of this happened two days after I left the hospital. I feel unsafe and mistrustful and am looking for a new doctor. Kathleen Grandison has a terrible reputation in the community and it is my firm belief that she should not be allowed to practice medicine until she makes some serious changes.