Dr. Kathleen Grandison Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Grandison?

June 9th, 2014

Left alone to figure it out

I think she is a sadist, and is the coldest person I have ever encountered. She missed a breast cancer years ago. This time I needed immediate help for a month long diarrhea that I was having no luck with curing myself. We had 5 days to help me yet she wanted a colonoscopy. The blood test left 2 bruises. When I discovered that the stool sample would be one week, I threw it out--we could take another if the problem persisted. As a result of that she said in a phone message that she couldn't help me while I was at the pharmacy buying Immodium and incontinence pants for a 2 week vacation. So she completely abandoned me. Her mailed blood test analysis assumed alcohol consumption on 3 points; she never asked about that in the office, as I take none. All the other doctors on the list have left that office, which has a very high attrition rate. I give this doctor 1/4 of a star if that.

January 30th, 2014

I went to this doctor for four years for routine visits only, nothing out of the ordinary. I became acutely ill with lymes disease. I had the bulls eye rash and positive blood tests for lymes. I did the anti bio tics which didn't help. My blood tests still came up positive for lymes. I could hardly get out of bed and could no longer do my job. I drug myself into to see her again. Her response to me was " do you expect me to find you another job". She would not approve a medical leave. She told me I was depressed. I have no history of mental illness. As a result I lost my job. Her tone was extremely hostile. This person should really take stock of why she became a doctor. And took a Hippocratic oath. When I needed help the most she threw me under the bus. Shame on you " Dr" Grandison. You shouldn't be allowed to treat people so poorly.

April 7th, 2011

Least caring Doctor I have ever encountered

Let me start out by saying I made my latest appointment with another doctor in the practice so that I would not have to see Dr. Grandison ever again. Unfortunately, she took it upon herself to take over the appointment without my permission. Kathleen Grandison is just one of those people who is just rotten from the inside out. I have seen multitudes of doctors most of my life due to complicated medical conditions, and Dr. Grandison was the absolute worst. She is clearly incompetent. The moment I tried to bring up any serious issues she would immediately speed walk out of the room. At one point she actually hid behind the receptionist, and when I looked at her bolted into an office and slammed the door. She called me later to check up about an appointment I had with a different doctor, than promptly hung up on me. When I tried to call her back she refused to speak to me and would only relay messages through her assistant. All of this happened two days after I left the hospital. I feel unsafe and mistrustful and am looking for a new doctor. Kathleen Grandison has a terrible reputation in the community and it is my firm belief that she should not be allowed to practice medicine until she makes some serious changes.

August 21st, 2017