A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Graziano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Graziano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Graziano, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Graziano graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Graziano has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Dolores Graziano MD is a female Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen D. Graziano practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Graziano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Graziano practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons and Phoenix Pediatric Surgeons.