Dr. Kathleen Van Leeuwen MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Surgery Phoenix, AZ

no change

March 24th, 2017
Great doctor
Awesome Doctor very friendly and knows whst she is doing. I cannot say so for her staff though I've read other reviews about that also. Her assistants do not have it all together and we're very frustrating to deal with during scheduling and communication with them was not good at all. But overall had a very good experience.

March 4th, 2017
Dr. Graziano has been a part of my daughters life since the day she was born. We have been blessed to have found such a wonderful Dr. who not only cares about the patients but hoes above and beyond for the parents too. If you are looking for an amazing Dr. and person, I highly recommend Dr. Graziano!

December 28th, 2016
Many, many surgeries.
She has performed seven surgeries on my two year old since birth. She is a fantastic surgeon, as well as a generous person. She spends as much time as it takes to do the best thing for her patients. She treats families with respect. She is optimistic, and has made my child being chronically ill and getting surgery more bearable. One of the most impressive moments of knowing her was when I bumped in to her in the cafeteria, and she was getting a sandwich and said hey Mario, and asked him how he was doing. She is the standard that I compare our other doctors to and few measure up. I would highly recommend her.

January 14th, 2016
Wonderful
I met Dr. Graziano before I even met my son, as his specific condition was picked up during a routine ultrasound when I was 20 weeks pregnant. From the very first consultation meeting, I felt comfortable with her. She was optimistic about his condition from the very beginning, which helped make what could have been a very stressful pregnancy much easier. Trusting a complete stranger to operate on your only child, still a baby, is incomprehensible.... and she understands that. She is patient to answer questions and doesn't rush you through lab/scan results, diagnosis, options, pre-op, or post op discussions. What I especially appreciated about her is that I not only saw her as a doctor, but as a mother who understands and is empathetic to your mental/ emotional needs as much as your child's medical needs.

September 21st, 2015
Phenomenal Dr.
Dr. Graziano was an answer to our prayers! She is so hands on in every aspect, even outside of surgery making sure your child well being is great. I have yet to meat another surgeon that is like her. We need more Dr's like Dr. Graziano. I don't have one negative thing to say about her.

February 20th, 2014
AMAZING DOCTOR!!
My son was born with esophageal atresia,TE fistula and anal atresia. He was 3 lbs 10oz, 16 ½ in. long and 6 wks early. Dr. Graziano has operated on him 3 times and preformed 5+ dilations on his esophagus. The 1st operation was when he was only 24 hrs old and the 2nd he was 72 hrs old. For his second surgery I was sitting outside of the NICU with my husband waiting for her to come and let us know how everything went. We saw her turn the corner and start walking down the hallway and instead of making us suffer what seemed like a million steps she threw up her hand and gave us big thumbs up. She knew we were very delicate and she wanted us to know everything was okay. She has always been optimistic and incredibly encouraging. She was like an angel who got us through the most difficult time in our lives. I’m sure she wouldn’t take any credit for it but she deserves it all! I cannot thank Dr. Graziano enough, she is truly one of the most compassionate and caring doctors I have ever met.

May 6th, 2010
sincerely interested
Our experiences with Dr. Graziano have been perfect. She really connected with my daughter and that helped with my daughters confidence with the procedures she is having. Dr. Graziano is awesome, down to earth and easy to talk with.I do not really like her nursing staff or the office people at PCH, not sure if that is her only office. The support staff at Pediatric Surgeons is very quick and they need to work on their people skills. When something is not understood correctly they are very quick to say, I did not get the message or you said this ..... They talk too fast and do not listen well, but that is probably because they are busy and they work with several specialist. A little training and they could be better. So doctor is great, I wish I did not have to deal with her staff, but she is worth that frustration.

November 10th, 2009
Best Pediatric Surgeon by Mind and Heart
Easy to approach, share, care and receive guidance appropirately