A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Greaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Greaney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Greaney, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greaney graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Greaney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greaney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Greaney practice?
Dr. Kathleen Greaney practices Pediatrics near Fair Lawn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Pediatricians.