A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Greatrex:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Greatrex is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Greatrex, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Greatrex graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Greatrex has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen V Greatrex MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen V. Greatrex practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Greatrex has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Greatrex practices Diagnostic Radiology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ.
See Camden Radiologists.