A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Greco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Greco is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Greco, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Greco graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Greco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Healthsouth Ne Rehab Hospital
- New England Memorial Hosp-Inpt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Mary Greco MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Greco practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Greco has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Greco practices Dermatology near Winchester, MA.
See Winchester Dermatologists.