A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Griffis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Griffis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Griffis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffis graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Griffis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen M Griffis MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Griffis practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Griffis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Griffis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dickinson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Houston, TX.
See Dickinson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.