A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Grizzard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Grizzard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Grizzard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grizzard graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Grizzard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Moss Grizzard MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Grizzard practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Grizzard has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Grizzard practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.