Internists

Palma Ceia Medical Group
4108 Henderson Blvd
Tampa, FL 33629
813-289-4321
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  To the Point Doc  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2014

As indicated by some of the other reviews, Dr. Grizzard is a no-nonsense kind of person. I think she's a great physician, but she isn't touchy-feely, as someone else mentioned, which is fine with me. I don't want my internist to be my therapist...just give me the best advice possible and l can make decisions based on that advice...with input, of course, from the doctor. I've been seeing her about 6 years, and have no desire to change to another doctor.

Feb 10th, 2013

She shows no emotion or feelings for the patient or the patients problems. "The sooner you leave, the better" is her mottto. She would make an excellent doctor in the military. Cold and aloof. WiIl not go back.

May 14th, 2012

Dr. Grizzard is a very good physician, although not "warm & fuzzy". In the past she has diagnosed a problem that another doctor had mis-diagnosed and had been treating me, delaying my recovery by months. Her assistant is on the ball and always calls quickly with lab results, etc. I would recommend her to others wanting a no nonsense, great diagnostician.

|  I appreciate her direct approach  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Grizzard for more than 10 years. She has been able to diagnose and successfully treat conditions other doctors dismissed. Her manner is direct which suits by personal style very nicely. I have found her to be deeply caring without needing to get mushy. I highly recommend Dr. Grizzard to anyone wanting an extremely competent, effective physician. I don't need another good frient, I need a really good doctor - which she is.

Nov 16th, 2010

I took my MOther in for her yearly appt, Dr Grizzard was very rude and short with me. Bed side manner HORRIBLE> I will not be going into the office with my Mother anymore. I will wait in the car. My Mother has been going here for 8 years and she warned me that she wasn't a pleasant person. ANd SHE IS NOT!!!! The only reason I won't change doctors for my MOther is that she's been going there so long. I WOULD NEVER NEVER choose this DR if had a choice. There are too many pleasant doctors out there. I can't imagine how her staff deals with her attitude. She seems to be a very unhappy person ( which I hear she is upon talking to other doctors about her!!)t

Sep 3rd, 2010

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Grizzard. She is very direct and to the point, never sugar-coating the truth, yet she is very kind and an excellent listener. She always checks back on my older charts to compare to newer charts, keeping an eye out for any changes in my overall health. I only wish my specialists were as attentive, gentle, and sharp as Dr. Grizzard.

|  Solid Internist  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2009

The office runs effectively and this Dr. has a very responsive medical assistant. I have complex problems that require frequent monitoring and they get the job done. The Dr. isn't 'touchy-feely' but she knows her stuff.

Apr 14th, 2009

The doctor and staff here are unpleasant and sometimes just plain mean. She once told me that I should have a hysterectomy because I was too old to start a family anyway. I was 36 at the time.