Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Awful experience! ! show details Awful experience! !
Jul 14th, 2015

Most awful appointment I ever experienced. Was referred to her by another physician to possibly rule out a very serious medical problem. She asked me questions only to interrupt me on my first sentence. She had a very rushed demeanor. Told me that I should see an endocrinologist to have my thyroid tested to which I opened a file with my most recent thyroid labs. She immediately said with a rude tone. I don't have time to go through all of these. You'll have to reschedule. First of all, I was just getting one lab report to show her my "in question " thyroid results. She then said I have another new patient at 11:30. She has now been with me 5 minutes and it is about 11:25. I said how much time do you spend with a new patient and she replies. ..30 minutes. I knew that at that point this doctor was not about to spend any amount of time without rushing me or continuously interrupting me to find do out what was wrong with me. I know how doctors offices should run as my husband is a physician and truly cares about each and everyone of his patients. I had done my homework and had all my information with my symptoms etc. ready for her to see that would have helped her with a diagnosis. She just didn't care enough to take a even a few minutes to go through the information and say this is what I recommend. So I closed my manilla folder and calmy told her that we were done and proceeded to leave her office. Her office staff was instructed by me to not bill me or my insurance to which they said...oh don't worry we won't. PS when i initally called to make the appointment, her office staff said she didn't have anything available for 8 weeks. I called a second time telling them that I really needed to be seen sooner and they said no.. then all of the sudden they found a spot for me within the next week. Then the day before my appointment they called to see if I wanted to switch because they had 2 more spots available. After seeing this doctor, one can only wonder how these openings became so readily available.

Knows her Meds show details Knows her Meds
by Marie on May 25th, 2015

My Male Cat Had Bitten Me on hand and Dr Whitaker did Culture and Dr Grizzard found Augmentin To Treat Wound or else I would have been hospital and Dr Whitaker Respects Kathleen like she is his Mom

by Susan Stanley on Mar 12th, 2015

Dr. Grizzard is helpful, smart, and resourceful. She helped me find the right medications for my psoriatic arthritis and I hope she never retires.

Feb 27th, 2015

Most of my pains/physical problems are probably age related per Dr Grizzard. I send results of procedures I've had done (surgery, etc.) to her office and she's never contacted me regarding same.

To the Point Doc show details To the Point Doc
Jan 7th, 2014

As indicated by some of the other reviews, Dr. Grizzard is a no-nonsense kind of person. I think she's a great physician, but she isn't touchy-feely, as someone else mentioned, which is fine with me. I don't want my internist to be my therapist...just give me the best advice possible and l can make decisions based on that advice...with input, of course, from the doctor. I've been seeing her about 6 years, and have no desire to change to another doctor.

Feb 10th, 2013

She shows no emotion or feelings for the patient or the patients problems. "The sooner you leave, the better" is her mottto. She would make an excellent doctor in the military. Cold and aloof. WiIl not go back.

May 14th, 2012

Dr. Grizzard is a very good physician, although not "warm & fuzzy". In the past she has diagnosed a problem that another doctor had mis-diagnosed and had been treating me, delaying my recovery by months. Her assistant is on the ball and always calls quickly with lab results, etc. I would recommend her to others wanting a no nonsense, great diagnostician.

I appreciate her direct approach show details I appreciate her direct approach
Jan 29th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Grizzard for more than 10 years. She has been able to diagnose and successfully treat conditions other doctors dismissed. Her manner is direct which suits by personal style very nicely. I have found her to be deeply caring without needing to get mushy. I highly recommend Dr. Grizzard to anyone wanting an extremely competent, effective physician. I don't need another good frient, I need a really good doctor - which she is.

Nov 16th, 2010

I took my MOther in for her yearly appt, Dr Grizzard was very rude and short with me. Bed side manner HORRIBLE> I will not be going into the office with my Mother anymore. I will wait in the car. My Mother has been going here for 8 years and she warned me that she wasn't a pleasant person. ANd SHE IS NOT!!!! The only reason I won't change doctors for my MOther is that she's been going there so long. I WOULD NEVER NEVER choose this DR if had a choice. There are too many pleasant doctors out there. I can't imagine how her staff deals with her attitude. She seems to be a very unhappy person ( which I hear she is upon talking to other doctors about her!!)t

Sep 3rd, 2010

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Grizzard. She is very direct and to the point, never sugar-coating the truth, yet she is very kind and an excellent listener. She always checks back on my older charts to compare to newer charts, keeping an eye out for any changes in my overall health. I only wish my specialists were as attentive, gentle, and sharp as Dr. Grizzard.

Solid Internist show details Solid Internist
Jul 2nd, 2009

The office runs effectively and this Dr. has a very responsive medical assistant. I have complex problems that require frequent monitoring and they get the job done. The Dr. isn't 'touchy-feely' but she knows her stuff.

Apr 14th, 2009

The doctor and staff here are unpleasant and sometimes just plain mean. She once told me that I should have a hysterectomy because I was too old to start a family anyway. I was 36 at the time.