Dr. Kathleen Haggerty MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Lakeland, FL

May 28th, 2013
Do Not Recommend
I have been seeing Dr. Haggerty for about 12 years. She is very knowledgeable about nutrition and fitness. However, I have had medical conditions in which she told me I had nothing wrong and refused to send me for testing. Her solution was to give me a perscription for depression. I was NOT depressed. I had to be diagnosed elsewhere. My annual physical lasted about 3 minutes and she did not even do bloodwork, although I am on a daily perscription which affects my kidneys. However, I was charged for a complete physical. I will never go back again.

August 2nd, 2011
Dr. Haggery is great at looking for the cause of your symptoms to address that rather than just give you pills to mask the symptoms. She is one of the few doctors I have met that understands how nutrition and the foods we eat effect the body and help in cures.

February 8th, 2010
Always helpful. Can even be reached at home in emergency. Very thorough exams. Has a half practice she shares with her husband but spends about 7 hours per day at the Watson Clinic so she can spend more time with each patient. Very supportive and knowledgeable. Willing to listen to patients ideas about health issues. Best physician I have had in 50 years as an adult.