Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Hallinan
Dr. Kathleen Hallinan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corning, NY. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hallinan is affiliated with Troy Community Hospital, Arnot Ogden Medical Center and Corning First Street. Dr. Hallinan has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Hallinan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kathleen Hallinan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corning, NY.
Dr. Louis Dubois
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Corning, NY 0 mi34
Dr. Russell Woglom
Corning, NY 0 mi33
Dr. William Difilippo
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Corning, NY 0 mi29