inactive

Dr. Kathleen Hanlon MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Renton, WA

2.2

October 9th, 2011
Will not suggest to go to this doctor...
Kathleen Hanlon don't have any courtacy or caring towards the patient...and she cannot diagnose the problem accurately...I had very bad experience with her..

March 31st, 2011
Not Satisfied with her service
Took an appointment for a visit, when explaining the problem she asks me to take an appointment to explain, as she doesn't have time for me. She also tells me that other patients are waiting for her. Does that mean I am not a patient... and can't she spend time in listening to me??? hhuhhhShe sounds like she is only interested in ways get money... Everytime I make a visit she does a round of regular (costly)tests which are not required but required for her to claim the insurance company for money.Hope she reads this and atleast listen to her patients...

October 9th, 2009
Not good at what she does
My daughter had her first pelvic exam with this woman. She had such an uncomfortable experience that I couldn't get her to get another exam for years. We finally found someone who can properly perform an exam without making the patient feel terrible.