Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

2.0

Will not suggest to go to this doctor... show details Will not suggest to go to this doctor...
Oct 9th, 2011

Kathleen Hanlon don't have any courtacy or caring towards the patient...and she cannot diagnose the problem accurately...I had very bad experience with her..

Not Satisfied with her service show details Not Satisfied with her service
Mar 31st, 2011

Took an appointment for a visit, when explaining the problem she asks me to take an appointment to explain, as she doesn't have time for me. She also tells me that other patients are waiting for her. Does that mean I am not a patient... and can't she spend time in listening to me??? hhuhhhShe sounds like she is only interested in ways get money... Everytime I make a visit she does a round of regular (costly)tests which are not required but required for her to claim the insurance company for money.Hope she reads this and atleast listen to her patients...

Not good at what she does show details Not good at what she does
Oct 9th, 2009

My daughter had her first pelvic exam with this woman. She had such an uncomfortable experience that I couldn't get her to get another exam for years. We finally found someone who can properly perform an exam without making the patient feel terrible.