A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardin
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Hardin, MD, MS is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Hardin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen House Hardin MD and MS is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen H. Hardin practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Hardin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Hardin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Vicksburg, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Vicksburg Radiologists.