A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Hardin, MD, MS is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Hardin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen House Hardin MD and MS is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen H. Hardin practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Hardin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Hardin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Radiologists.