A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Havlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Havlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Premature Menopause
Education & Awards
Dr. Havlin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Havlin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Evanston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Havlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 1 plan
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan