A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Healey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Healey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Healey
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Healey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Healey, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Healey graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Healey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen M Healey MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Healey practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Healey has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Healey practices Otolaryngology near Napa, CA.
See Napa Otolaryngologists.