A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Healey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Healey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Healey
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Healey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Healey, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Healey graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Healey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen M Healey MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Healey practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Healey has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Healey practices Otolaryngology near Napa, CA.
See Napa Otolaryngologists.