A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Healey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Healey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Healey, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Healey graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Healey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Mary Healey MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Healey practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Healey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Healey practices Otolaryngology near Napa, CA.
See Napa Otolaryngologists.