Dr. Kathleen Hodgman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 19th, 2016
Dr. Hodgman
I want to express my deep concern and opinion that Dr. Kathleen Hodgman should no longer be practicing medicine and seeing patients. My aunt was a patient of Dr. Hodgman for many years and is now nearing 98 years old and suffering severe dementia. I recently moved her to Michigan to be closer to me as I am her closest relative and the one who has responsibility for her care. I have tried to work with Dr. Hodgman regarding the care being received over the last several years and to say she was difficult to work with would be an understatement. She does not listen, she talks over you, she interferes with comments that were not related to the care being received and she was very late every time in her response to me on requests made for information, consultation and medication requests. I heard more about her personal experiences with her elderly mother and things she didn’t do as a doctor anymore (not seeing patients in the hospital, not working fulltime, etc.). If there was serious physical, medical issues, I would have had her change doctors long ago. Additionally, Regency Medical Center should not be leasing space to her. They never responded to my inquiry at all.

September 19th, 2015
Stay away! Not sure how she got a license to practice medicine
Cannot believe Someone gave this woman a license to practice medicine. She's crazy, senile and highly inappropriate. She yells at nurses in hospitals, yells at patients and has misdiagnosed several illnesses. Would most certainly not trust my life in her hands.

April 15th, 2013
Excellent, spot on
The one thing about Dr. H. is she is spot on in her diagnosis, and does not believe in over medication. She takes time with you and learns your stress levels, and a bit of your lifestyle as well to know why an ailment may be taking place, and she is caring

August 8th, 2012
Great Dr.! Nice, in this day and age, to find a Doctor who will take time to listen. This Dr. spent considerable time asking many questions; truly getting to know me. I would definately go back, when needed! Great Nurse+staff as well...very kind, very helpful.

July 23rd, 2012
1st visit
Loved the office staff, nurse and doctor!

October 5th, 2010
New Patient
I was searching for a new doctor so I decided to try Dr. Hodgman. I was not too impressed. I was asked couple of times to run things up to the front desk and the last time I had to do that, she left the room without saying goodbye or any follow up notes. Needless to say, I will not be going back. Hope this reveiw helps

May 27th, 2010
Not following through with sending referral
My husband went to see Dr. Hodgman a few weeks ago and was given the name of a specialist by Dr. Hodgman and his phone number to make an appointment. He had made the appt. immediately and could not get in to see him for 2 weeks. He has been in alot of pain the last few weeks and when he went to see the specialist today they told him the doctor never sent the referral. He had called her answering service from the doctors office and when they called Dr. Hodgman she said she does not do referrals on Thursdays. Well this is a nice way to treat a patient that is in pain considering you were the one who did not obtain the referral after telling your patient to make the appointment with a specialist. Obviously the patient is not important anymore maybe that is the problem with Doctors these days they just do not care?