A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Horst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Horst, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Horst graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Horst has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Claire Horst MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen C. Horst practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Horst has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Horst practices Radiation Oncology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Oncologists.