A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Hurd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Hurd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Hurd, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurd graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hurd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Capital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen M Hurd MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Hurd practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Hurd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Hurd practices Family Medicine near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Family Physicians.