A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Hutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Hutton, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutton
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Hutton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutton graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hutton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen P Hutton MD is a female Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen P. Hutton practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Hutton has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Hutton practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Dermatologists and Newport Beach Surgeons.