A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Hutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Hutton, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutton graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hutton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Petronka Hutton MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen P. Hutton practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Hutton has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Hutton practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Dermatologists.