Dr. Kathleen Hutton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 31st, 2013
Very Pleased
I made an appointment with one of the nurse practitioners. She was professional and made an accurate diagnosis. I was very happy with my overall visit. The staff was also very friendly and helpful.

January 30th, 2013
RN
I had Fx laser resurfacing yesterday. The procedure was very easy. Dr. Hutton was extremely gentle when injecting the local anesthesia. There were a couple hot spots during the procedure but Dr. Hutton was very willing to stop and add local anesthesia if I wanted her to. She does beautiful work and has loads of experience performing laser resurfacing and a very good reputation. I have seen the results on several of her patients. This was very important to me - while I am looking for a dramtic improvement, I also want it to look natural. I would highly recommend Dr. Hutton.

November 30th, 2012
I saw her nurse practitioner and was VERY disappointed. She diagnosed me with the wrong thing and started me on medicine for it. The staff never called me with the results. I had to call them multiple times. They told me two different times that the doctor would call me back and she never did. I will NEVER go back! I'm not one to write reviews, but I was so upset over the lack of service I got from them.

June 22nd, 2012
would recommend
in & out of the entire office in one hour for a mole removal. very easy to deal with quick and professional. i spent more time waiting then the actual procedure. my rating for ease in getting an appointment isnt negative, they were booked in one month advance so i had to wait quite awhile but thats usually a good sign right? means people go there for a reason and i would return again

January 3rd, 2011
An amazing and caring doctor!

August 27th, 2010
Review
Waited in the waiting room for over an hour to see her. To top it off while waiting another patient came in and she told the receptionist, "I called earlier today and was told you could squeeze me in."Once I did see Dr Hutton, she was very rushed, spent little time with me, and she was off to see the next patients. My impression is that she overbooks so she can make as much money as possible.I will say that Dr Hutton is a very nice lady. She was very helpful with prescriptions.If Dr Hutton would not over book and spend more time with patients I would definitely give her a 4 stars.

June 13th, 2010
Dr. Hutton
I've been going to Dr. Hutton for almost 20 years. I was seeing her 1st for removal of skin tags, then removal of a malignant melanoma, laser for removal of broken capillaries, and starting last year, botox. She's always pleasant, patient, professional and puts you at ease. I love Dr. Hutton.

May 21st, 2010
Best Doctor Ever
I have never met a nicer doctor. She spent time with me and answered all of my questions. Her whole staff was nice. I recommend her to everyone!