Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Aug 29th, 2012

I was assigned to Dr. Ingram in 2004 when I became pregnant with my second child. My previous OB moved to Brookwood, and I had to find a new one. I usually don't do well with change, but it turned out to be such a blessing, as Dr. Ingram made my 2nd pregnancy/delivery much more pleasant than my first. She is extremely down to Earth, caring and knowledegable. She really listens, and partners with her patients. I feel comfortable telling/asking her anything! I am through having babies, however I continue to go to Dr. Ingram for my annual exams.

She is great! show details She is great!
by Anonymous on Jan 6th, 2011 on doctor.com

She delievered my 1st 6 years ago and I plan on seeing her for the second

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Second opinion show details Second opinion
by Tisa on Jul 9th, 2008

Dr. Kathleen Ingram is a very nice woman. She listens when you have a problem and seems interested in helping. I had her throughout my entire pregnancy and delivery and she was wonderful. I had mentioned some pain from the very beginning that she kept brushing off though. Before her I had three other doctors say that my pain sounded like it could be endometriosis and that they would do a laparoscopy when the pain worsened. When I told her I wanted to get to the bottom of it she ordered an ultrasound. I had read up on what could be seen on one and if it was endometriosis it would not show up and behold it came back clear. The only way to diagnose it is with a laparoscopy procedure. After it came back to her with nothing showing on it, she basically told me that some people just have more pain than others. Mind you that my complaints to her were: tugging pains in the lower abdominal area, pain during intercourse, and pain while urinating and during BM while on my period. I finally decided to change doctors and my new one wanted to get to the bottom on my pain so he scheduled a laparoscopy and found that I had endometriosis on my uterus. He cauterized it and I am now recovering. If you are in pain, find a doctor who will listen and get to the bottom of it. Dr. Ingram was great throughout my pregnancy and delivery but I really can't say why things happened the way they did.