Dr. Kathleen Iveson MD Patient Reviews

3.8

January 2nd, 2016
read the last reviews. I can vouch that patient care and service at this office is lacking
I was rushed in a 15 minute visit regarding a complicated male issue. She didn't seemed concerned about men's health. I will have to find a professional, caring male doctor.

December 18th, 2015
Kathleen Iveson
First. I have been a patient of Dr. Iveson for many years and LOVED her. Very caring, knowledgeable and felt like I was going to a friend. Unfortunately, she moved her office and is now part of TMC One and things are not the same. As my primary physician, I visit for annual physicals and the things that pop up from time to time. My specialists take care of my diabetes control and related concerns. In mid 2015 I scheduled my annual physical and waited several week to be fit in to the fray and was given an appointment in June. Days before this appointment I started having strange stomach issues and they resulted in an emergency room visit. Happily, I knew I was vising Dr. Iveson within a few days, and would be able to discuss it. Once at the appointment Dr. Iveson told me she did not have time in her 15-minute increment based schedule to address my current issue and the physical I had waited so long for. Instead, she said I needed to choose what I wanted to talk to her about. While I should have walked out then, I stayed, concerned with what was going on with my stomach and shocked I would have to choose. I left, rescheduling my Physical for the next available appointment, in DECEMBER. Just this morning I was heading into my appointment scheduled for 9:30a. As I was driving in, I encountered a traffic stoppage on Houghton Road, the only direct corridor into town from Corona de Tucson. I called the office 40 minutes ahead of time to let them know that I may be 10-15 minutes late for my appointment. The very nice receptionist put me on hold saying she needed to talk to Dr. Iveson. When she returned, she said that Dr. Iveson didn't want to "short change" my 30 minute physical by fifteen minutes and felt it may be best for me to reschedule. Again, married to her fifteen minute increment plan rather than shifting a waitng patient ahead of me and letting me fill in when I arrive. Now, I was late, and I fully accept this. I also understand that the keeping the schedule benefits the following patients. Even though a waiting patient my have been happy to go ahead of me in my temporary absence. And while this may seem on the surface that she is concerned about "my" care and wanting me to have my full time with her, the recent track record shows a complete dedication to her fifteen minute "herding" of patients. It is a true shame that Dr. Iveson is more concerned with the mighty dollar and keeping the herd moving than she is with taking the time to work with the patients. I reluctantly dissolved my patient relationship with Dr. Iveson this morning. It is a true shame. I have been a true fan.

May 16th, 2015
not a doctor i that I would see again.
Seemed distracted and not interested in my concerns. I was not impressed.

August 15th, 2011
I had to change ins. & my doctor of 15 yrs. did not accept my new one.I think having to wait 3 months for a new patient appt. is a little long, especially if you have on going problems. Other than that, my experience was very good. Dr. Iveson is very caring & spent a good amount of time with me discussing my problems. I would definitly recommend her.

February 9th, 2011
Simply the best
Dr. Iveson has been my doctor for over 8 years. She is a stickler for detail. She spends as much time talking with me as I need; I am never afraid to ask her a question or talk about my health. She is flexible in treatment plans, always allowing for feedback and adjustment. She's even called me when I failed to show up for an appointment! She sincerely cares about my wellness as a person/patient.

December 29th, 2010
Knowledgable and thorough. A great diagnostician!
Coming from a medical background myself, it was a pleasure to find Dr. Iveson. She is everything a good internist should be: extremely thorough, knowledgeable and, perhaps just as importantly, intuitive. Her follow-up is very good and her bedside matter is assuring and communicative.

August 21st, 2009