A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Brennan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Brennan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brennan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen J. Brennan practice?
Dr. Kathleen Brennan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Plastic Surgery near Oaks, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Oaks Internists, Oaks Critical Care Practitioners, Oaks Pulmonologists, and Oaks Surgeons.