A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Brennan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brennan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brennan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Brennan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Brennan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Jane Brennan MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen J. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Brennan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Brennan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.