A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobson
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Jacobson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Jacobson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- LAC USC County
- USCNorris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Rose Jacobson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen R. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Jacobson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Jacobson practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.