A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobson
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Jacobson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Jacobson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- LAC USC County
- USCNorris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Rose Jacobson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen R. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Jacobson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Jacobson practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.