Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Jacobson
Dr. Kathleen Jacobson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Jacobson is affiliated with Alhambra Hospital Medical Center, LAC USC County and USC University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Jacobson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Kathleen Jacobson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Thos Farnham
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.13 mi38
Dr. Soe Kyaw
Los Angeles, CA 0.18 mi27
Dr. Patricia Harris
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.27 mi21