A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Jeannot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Jeannot is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Jeannot, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeannot graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jeannot has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- Broward General Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Lawrence Jeannot MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen L. Jeannot practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Jeannot has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Jeannot practices Family Medicine near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Pompano Beach Primary Care Doctors.