A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Jeannot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Jeannot is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jeannot
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Jeannot Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Jeannot, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeannot graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jeannot has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- Broward General Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Lawrence Jeannot MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen L. Jeannot practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Jeannot has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Jeannot practices Family Medicine near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Family Physicians.