A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Joseph-Mcbean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Joseph-Mcbean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Joseph-Mcbean, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph-Mcbean graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Joseph-Mcbean has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Joseph-Mcbean MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Joseph-Mcbean practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Joseph-Mcbean has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Joseph-Mcbean practices Internal Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists.