Dr. Kathleen Casey Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Casey?

May 7th, 2016

Avoid

Would never trust this person with a family member.

February 20th, 2014

not good

I was glad to see that I am not the only one that had a bad experience with dr. Casey. She is incredibly condescending. Made a possible critical mistake with my meds and you have a better chance of speaking to the President than talking to her directly. Left a message with a nurse days ago because she does not have voicemail, still waiting for a call back.

January 6th, 2014

She cost me a year of my life!

Dr. Casey is the worst doctor that I have ever visited. I had Lyme disease and told her that my head was shaking. She abruptly instructed me to "forget that I ever had Lyme disease" because I had taken Doxycycline. Almost a year passed when I was properly treated by a neurologist with a severe head tremor due to Lyme disease in my central nervous system. I was given 8 months of Rocephin and am now negative for the horrific disease. Dr. Casey needs to retire. She is condescending and a terrible doctor!!

June 21st, 2012

Poor excuse for a doctor

I visited Dr Casey for Lyme Disease as suggested by my primary care MD. She spoke to me very condescendingly and gave me abvsolutely the wrong info. I have since seen another infectious disease doctor and a neurologist who is the head of neurology at a well respected hospital. They agree with me that she has no bedside manner and is very condescending. Worst of all, the neurologist, an expert in Lyme Disease said that there is absolutely no reason why she gave the advice that she did. According to him, she completely misread my blood test results and cost me an additional year of illness and stress. I think that she should lose her license!Even her colleagues dislike Dr. Casey. She is a legend in her own mind!

March 1st, 2012

Condescending Dr. Casey

Dr. Casey spoke to me like I was an idiot instead of a patient suffering with Lyme Disease who desperately needed her guidance. She told me to go home and throw out my Doxycycline which I did. 6 months later, I have central nervous system problems and am in need of intravenous antibiotics. Thanks Dr. Casey!

November 10th, 2009

Extremely competent and caring. Always provides explanations and always happy to answer patient questions. I could not imagine a better doctor.

October 11th, 2017