Internists, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)
Video profile
Riverview Medical Center
1 Riverview Plz
Red Bank, NJ 07701
732-530-2421
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  not good  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2014

I was glad to see that I am not the only one that had a bad experience with dr. Casey. She is incredibly condescending. Made a possible critical mistake with my meds and you have a better chance of speaking to the President than talking to her directly. Left a message with a nurse days ago because she does not have voicemail, still waiting for a call back.

|  She cost me a year of my life!  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2014

Dr. Casey is the worst doctor that I have ever visited. I had Lyme disease and told her that my head was shaking. She abruptly instructed me to "forget that I ever had Lyme disease" because I had taken Doxycycline. Almost a year passed when I was properly treated by a neurologist with a severe head tremor due to Lyme disease in my central nervous system. I was given 8 months of Rocephin and am now negative for the horrific disease. Dr. Casey needs to retire. She is condescending and a terrible doctor!!

|  Poor excuse for a doctor  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

I visited Dr Casey for Lyme Disease as suggested by my primary care MD. She spoke to me very condescendingly and gave me abvsolutely the wrong info. I have since seen another infectious disease doctor and a neurologist who is the head of neurology at a well respected hospital. They agree with me that she has no bedside manner and is very condescending. Worst of all, the neurologist, an expert in Lyme Disease said that there is absolutely no reason why she gave the advice that she did. According to him, she completely misread my blood test results and cost me an additional year of illness and stress. I think that she should lose her license!Even her colleagues dislike Dr. Casey. She is a legend in her own mind!

|  Condescending Dr. Casey  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

Dr. Casey spoke to me like I was an idiot instead of a patient suffering with Lyme Disease who desperately needed her guidance. She told me to go home and throw out my Doxycycline which I did. 6 months later, I have central nervous system problems and am in need of intravenous antibiotics. Thanks Dr. Casey!

|  show details
Nov 10th, 2009

Extremely competent and caring. Always provides explanations and always happy to answer patient questions. I could not imagine a better doctor.

|  show details
Nov 10th, 2005 on yahoo.com

Compassionate and patient: Dr. Casey cared for an elderly relative and took time to reassure our family and answer all of our questions. A very kind, personable and capable physician. Excellent care.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com