A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Gallagher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen K Gallagher MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen K. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Gallagher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Gallagher practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.