A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen O'Leary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Leary
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. O'Leary Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. O'Leary has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen O'Leary MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen O'Leary practice?
- Dr. Kathleen O'Leary has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen O'Leary practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH.
See Palo Alto Endocrinologists.