A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Kearney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Kearney, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearney graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Kearney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kearney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen R. Kearney practice?
Dr. Kathleen Kearney practices Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hermitage, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.