A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Kearney-Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Kearney-Gray, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearney-Gray graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Kearney-Gray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Rebecca Kearney-Gray MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen R. Kearney-Gray practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Kearney-Gray has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Kearney-Gray practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hermitage, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, TN and Smyrna, TN.
See Hermitage Cardiologists.