Dr. Kathleen Kelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Kelly?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Kelly?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2013

What a great Doctor

Dr Kelly was just amazing .you could tell things were very busy yet she took the time to explain every thing to us and never once made us feel rushed. She really cared that we understood what the tests were and what treatments were needed. I would highly recommend her to everyone!

May 25th, 2011

The appointment was weird first thing because she walked in knowing I was a new patient, but didn't introduce herself or ask my name, but chastised me for not being enrolled in KP online yet. Dr. Kelly put in some effort at small talk, but when it came down to medical matters, her bedside manner went out the window. I came in to Kaiser with a condition that was previously diagnosed by 3 doctors. It's all in my medical record, but she refused to continue with the course of prescriptions that I was on, and insisted that I go to a KP specialist for ONE MORE diagnosis. Guess what, the specialist gave me my 4th diagnosis! It was a waste of time and money. I don't appreciate the skepticism or the lack of continuity of care. I won't continue with her as my PCP. Her nurses are amazing though, bubbly personalities and big hearts, I wish they had MDs so I could choose one as my doctor!!

September 22nd, 2015