Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Keyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Keyes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keyes
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Keyes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Keyes, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Keyes graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Keyes has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen J Keyes FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen J. Keyes practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Keyes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Keyes practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL.
See Davenport Cardiologists.