A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Kleinert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Kleinert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleinert
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kleinert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinert graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Marie Kleinert DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Kleinert practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Kleinert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Kleinert practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseburg, OR.
See Livonia Primary Care Doctors.