A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Ko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Ko, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Huei-Huei Ko MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen H. Ko practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Ko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Ko practices Family Medicine near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See League City Family Physicians.