Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Ko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ko
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Ko, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Huei-Huei Ko MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen H. Ko practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Ko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Ko practices Family Medicine near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See League City Primary Care Doctors.