A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Koehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Koehler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koehler
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koehler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Koehler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Koehler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Koehler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Eagen Koehler MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen E. Koehler practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Koehler has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Koehler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hyannis, MA.
See Hyannis Internists and Hyannis Gastroenterologists.