A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Koehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Koehler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Koehler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Koehler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Koehler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Eagen Koehler MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen E. Koehler practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Koehler has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Koehler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hyannis, MA.
See Hyannis Internists and Hyannis Gastroenterologists.