inactive

Kathleen E Koehler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 18th, 2013
Hugh Loss
I had Dr Koehler and find the bad reviews unbelievable. She was by far one of the most caring doctors that I have ever met. She listens to every word you say and doesn't make you feel small. Sometimes she may run late but am sure that is because of her thoroughness. She does her homework and knows exactly what's going on with you before she even walks in. Cape Cod Hospital lost a great doctor.

November 19th, 2011
You are not qualified to be a doctor
You were late by 45 min. After that you were rude and non caring. You actually humiliated me and made light of my problems. I have talked to several doctor's and nurses that know you and they were not surprised at my story about our interaction. I am going to review and report you to all the possible organizations that I can. This was very upsetting for me.

August 24th, 2011
My overall opinion of Dr. Koehler
I feel this doctor is very thorough and cares for her patients. She is very busy and does not beat around the bush. I think we are lucky to have her in MA.